In years past, you could be driving through the Northeast Georgia mountainside and come across a rafter of wild turkeys feeding in a field or happen to see a drove make their way through your neighborhood, but that isn’t the case lately.
Where have all the turkeys gone?
That seems to be the question bewildering some of Georgia’s wildlife experts, who have begun to research the issue in hopes of providing answers.
HEADLINES IN THE MIDWEEK EDITION
- '2018 State of Habersham County'
- Thomas finalist for GA Principal of the Year
- Daraja Childrens' Choir visits Habersham
- Jenkins names new Cornelia fire chief
- Decision expected Wednesday in Gasawaysuit